Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RON G - BLENDS #1


This one is going out to DJ DIVA. Check her website out on the sidebar of this page,it's hot!. Ron G the Blend King started blending rap beats with R&B accapellas with this tape. He put on Miss Jones and arguably paved the way for Mary J Blige to do her thing as the Qeen of Hip Hop Soul. I will be posting these Ron G classics tonight. These tapes are legendary and if you don't have them. YOU NEED THEM. Enjoy

MIXES #1 side a
http://www.divshare.com/download/5800852-28d

Mixes #1 side b
http://www.divshare.com/download/5800853-825



4 comments:

DJ Diva The Mixtress said...

You know I'm sitting here cheezing right????

Thank you so much...I am in Heaven!

also...thanks for the shoutout bro!

238BEATS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP said...

LOL I know the feeling. thanks for adding me to your blog roll. I may post some of your mixetapes here if you do not mind.

238BEATS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
238BEATS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.